Or here to submit a testimonial.
We hired Josh's Handy 4 Hire to remodel our master bathroom. They did an amazing job! They are a small team of two, but that (as both owners and operators) allows them to remain completely focused on your job and bring a level of attention to detail, care and professionalism that I think more sizable contractors might not typically have. They were very knowledgeable and always friendly and personable when they were at our house. We have two small children, two cats and a dog... so, I am sure that all makes a remodel a little more challenging. But, they were very respectful and cautious of our family life and took many steps to keep the house clean during the whole process. We are super happy with the final result and will definitely be calling them for our next remodel.
Very professional job of replacing old fiberglass surround tub with smaller glass walled shower. Involved new drain, shower walls, and drywall modifications.
They also replaced an old toilet with a bidet, which involved electrical, and plumbing alterations.
Through the process they encountered a few challenges which they overcame.
Btw, we had a separate issue with a plumbing leak, which they took care of by figuring out the source of the leak, fixing that and replacing the damaged drywall, including paint.
Very satisfied and enjoying our new bathroom.
Josh and Lynn recently renovated our master bathroom. It was a complete gut. They took care of all issues found and left us with a beautiful new bathroom that we love. They are very detail oriented and professional. And they are the cleanest contractors we have ever hired.
We hired Josh and Lynn for a full kitchen remodel. They were amazing! Our 1938 home required a full demo/removal of old cabinets, and install of new cabinets including a new layout. In order to make room for our new refrigerator and new coffee bar, Josh built a wall AND designed and built floor to ceiling pantry doors. So cool! And functional. Electrical work was also required, ceiling repair and paint, wall repair, over the range microwave install, and the final, just finished yesterday, tile backsplash. Josh and Lynn were incredibly helpful guiding us to make good decisions for cabinet selection including cabinet color, paint/room color, pulls for the cabinets and new pantry doors, tile grout color AND what not to do (we left the wood floor). Losing your kitchen to construction is challenging. Josh and Lynn made the process as painless as possible and were so thorough setting up and cleaning up daily that often the kitchen was the cleanest room in the house during all this. lol. Thank you Josh and Lynn for your hard work and expertise. A kitchen remodel is a really big deal and you were patient with our many many questions. And our dog loves you!
Josh and his wife were extremely detailed and professional. Our bathroom was not in the best of condition and this company had lay the ground work for major improvements and value to my home.
We have had two kitchen remodels & a bathroom renovation done by Josh & Lynn. They were extremely professional & the quality of work is unbeatable! We were informed of any changes or problems promptly and very pleased with the finished work.
Josh and his wife Lynne did an amazing job on our kitchen! Complete update of outdated kitchen including removing and installing new cabinets, flooring, faucet, backsplash, built island and new wall including plumbing work and installing new lighting. They were efficient, courteous, responsible and on time from beginning to end. They communicated with us on even the smallest details. Their workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding. We highly recommend them for anyone needing a professional job completed in a timely manner.
- Josh and Lynn remodeled my bathroom a couple years back and did an excellent job. They are very knowledgeable and can figure out anything possible. They are quite personal and great to work with. If you want it done with excellent workmanship look nowhere else. Josh and Lynn, thank you so much!!!
- Josh and his wife Lynn tore out an old Whirlpool tub in our master bath and installed a new walk-in shower. Of course there were several unexpected “discoveries” once the old tub, tile, and drywall were removed. But Josh figured out how to solve every issue. In the process, he had to build a new wall for the showerhead, since there was no shower previously. He installed a 60x42 shower base, 12x24 porcelain tiles for the walls, and sliding glass shower doors. He was willing to allow me to supply most of the major components and Josh supplied all the miscellaneous materials. I chose to paint the bathroom myself when he was finished with the hard work. He takes pride in using only premium materials, tools, and the latest installation techniques. His huge array of quality tools for every specialty need would be the envy of almost anyone in the field. He is very much a perfectionist in all his work. If you are looking for the least expensive person for a job, I don’t think Josh will be a good match. However, I cannot imagine how anyone could do a better job. He is a craftsman. He always strives to understand not only how things work, but also why it works that way. This is critical in renovation since you never know what surprises are lurking behind the walls. English is obviously their first language, and they are extremely easy to talk with. Based on a friend’s recommendation and my discussions, I firmly believe Josh and his wife are very trustworthy - - - enough that I felt comfortable giving them my garage keypad code. Trust is very important to me.
- My husband and I have a rental property in Beavercreek and we live out of state. There was a lot of repairs and updates we needed to do. Josh came over and kicked butt. He did everything from install new fan and flooring to bathroom vanity and toilet. We had a lot of odd items that required someone who really knew what he was doing to make things work. He worked diligently and thoroughly. He even recommended things that helped us stay in our budget. We could not have hired a better handy man; and we would highly recommend him.
Scott & Jamie
- My wife and I bought a condo in Kettering that would be our retirement home. We hired Josh and his team to do the renovations on it and we couldn't be happier. Josh completely remodeled the condo which had not had anything done to it in over 20 years. The results were awesome. Josh and his team were professional, show up to work long days, very attentive to detail, reasonably priced, and were easy to communicate with. By the time Josh left, we felt we had made a friend and hated to see him leave.
Dan & Gail
- We are planning to sell our house and there were dozens of small and larger repairs and painting that needed to be done on the house before it was presentable. I called Josh and he not only took care of the seemingly endless list of details (and some that came up as we were going along) on an impossible timeline, he did not stop until everything was done... and done well! Without a doubt, he and his crew are professional, polite, respectful and capable of doing almost anything. His positive outlook relieved my stress and I am ready to sell my house with confidence. Josh & Lynn are 😇 in my book!
- Josh did what he said he would do, at the price he said he would do it for. Josh did a great job
- Josh came out to help me to build lattice panel under the deck skirt. I wanted some custom doors to add more functionality. He works with you to get the work done. highly recommend!
-I was going to attempt to install trim all over my house, but I thought since I had never done it before I might want to leave the job to a professional. A professional is who I found. Josh gave me a fair estimate and a timeline. Both obligations were met with perfection. I am a detail oriented person, and from the work I've witnessed, Josh is too. I was so impressed with the work he did, my house looks fantastic!! I will use Josh again any time I have a project that is too big for me to tackle, as I know it will be done with honesty and integrity.
Submit a Testimonial
We are a husband-and-wife interior remodeling company that specializes in kitchen remodeling, bathroom renovations, basement finishing and whole house remodeling.
We are insured, all workmanship come with a 3-year guarantee, and we proudly serve the Kettering, Beavercreek and Centerville surrounding areas.